Followers

About Me

My photo
SA, Australia
A passionate cloth nappy user who loves her store as much as her kids.

Thursday 31 January 2008

The move from farm life to city life.

I thought it was time to get into gear and start a blog. The cloth nappy world is full of blogs, so here I am joining in the fun!

This blog is to keep you up to date with the goings on at Nappies Covered, the thrills and excitement of what it is like being a Work At Home Mum of a busy business, a mum to four children and wife to a farmer.

Keep checking back for the unfolding story of our new life - from farm to city (well it's the city for us!).

From this ->

To this ---->

I will miss the red earth contrasting with the beautiful blue sky, but I won't miss the dust!

I will miss the quietness - that quietness of nothing but sounds of nature.

I will miss the beautiful night sky - it's really amazing you can see all the stars so clearly out here.

I will miss being surrounded by nothing and no one for kilometres, the kangaroos on our doorstep, the morning wake up call from the huge flocks of galahs.

I won't miss the snakes and the lack of rain. Oh and did I mention -

I won't miss the dust!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I found your blog :D

Good luck with the packing and the move. See you soon.